Terms of Service and Conditions of Use
By accessing the web sites www.roxybikes.de, www.roxybike.de and www.roxybike.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Service and Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. If you book a cycling holiday or tour with Roxybike, you agree to our Participation Conditions below.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Roxybike's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Roxybike's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Roxybike at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Roxybike's web site are provided "as is". Roxybike makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Roxybike does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Roxybike or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Roxybike's Internet site, even if Roxybike or a Roxybike authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Roxybike's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Roxybike does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Roxybike may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Roxybike does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Roxybike has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Roxybike of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Roxybike's web site shall be governed by the Spanish law without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
1. By booking a tour with Roxybike, you agree to be healthy, fit and trained to participate in a technical mountain bike tour and have sufficient bike experience to bike the technical terrain described in our tour details. You agree to either bring suitable clothing, gear and materials (full-suspension bike, helmet, bike shoes) or to reserve and rent these materials from us.
2. The guide has the right to disqualify you from the tour, either at the beginning or during the tour, if he/she believes you do not meet the participation conditions. Should this occur, the price of the tour will not be refunded.
3. The wearing of a suitable helmet is obligatory during the entire tour. The wearing of gloves is recommended.
4. Generally, every participator bikes at his/her own risk and acknowledges the risks of off-road biking, including the risk of serious injury and even death. Roxybike assumes no responsibility for any injuries or the result of these occuring on the way to, during or after our tours.
5.You agree to Spanish traffic regulations on Mallorca and are responsible to bike according to these.
6. Roxybike assumes no responsibility for minors and the participation of under-age persons is only allowed if accompanied by an adult.
7. You are not allowed to listen to music (Ipod, walkman etc.) during the tour.
8. Biking freehand is prohibited.
9. Roxybike's guides will take photos of you during our tours. By taking part in our tours you agree that these photos may be published on our website or in other marketing material.
10. It is prohibited to consume alcohol during our tours and alcoholized bikers will be disqualified from the tour.
11. You agree to keep a safety distance to the biker/car/vehicle/person in front of you.
12. You agree to bike according to your skills and bike responsibly. Do not overestimate yourself.
13. By participating in one or more of our tours, demands for damages arising from injuries or death during our tours shall be precluded. You have no right to claim damages or losses. You are fully aware of the dangers of mountain biking.
1. The travel contract between you and Roxybike becomes binding, as soon as Roxybike receives your booking. You may book personally, via telephone, internet, our contact form, or by sending us an email. As of this moment, all rights and responsibilities (especially regarding the payment of the travel price) are binding for you and all fellow travellers named in the booking. Roxybike’s TOS and Travel and Participation Conditions apply to all travellers mentioned in the booking.
2. Your registration to one or several of our tours states your interest in placing a confirmed reservation. It is now Roxybike’s decision to accept or decline this offer. The booking becomes binding upon all parties, as soon as you receive the travel documents via email.
3. Upon receiving the travel documents sent to you by Roxybike, you are bound to pay the first instalment of the travel price, usually 10% of the total amount. Exact payment conditions, however, will be included in the travel documents.
4. Payment conditions are listed exactly in the travel documents sent to you via email by Roxybike.
5. Minimum number of participants: The tour (s) you booked will only take place, if the min. number of participants of 3 persons has been reached. If this number is not reached, we have the right to cancel the travel contract up until 14 days before the tour date, without offering a substitute program or tour. In this case, you will receive the full amount of previously paid instalments. Upon fulfillment of this payment all claims shall be deemed settled.
6. Cancellation and Cancellation Fees: You may at all times change or cancel your bookings of one or several tours at Roxybike. The cost of such changes or cancellations is:
Until the 30th day prior to travel begin or tour date: 20% of total travel price
29th until 22nd day prior to travel begin or tour date: 25% of total travel price
21st until 15th day prior to travel begin or tour date: 35 % of total travel price
14th until 8th day prior to travel begin or tour date: 50% of total travel price
7th until 2nd day prior to travel begin or tour date: 80% of total travel price
In case of cancellation later than the 2nd day prior to travel begin or tour date, no-show or termination of your tour/journey previous to the booked departure date (e.g. because of illness, bad weather etc.), the full amount of the travel price (100%) shall be due and payable.
Bike Rental Conditions
THE BIKES ARE NOT INSURED OUTSIDE OF OUR SHOP. You may, however, leave the bike in our shop over night.
· Upon signing of this contract, the tenant must present a valid document of identification and pay a deposit of 50€ for a hardtail / full-suspension bike.
· The rental price and deposit are to be paid in advance. If the tenant wishes to end the rental period prior to the booked date, due to illness, bad weather etc., the paid amount shall not be reimbursed.
· The bike must ALWAYS be secured with a lock.
· In case of loss or theft of the bike, the tenant is liable to pay: Stage & Slide: € 1699, Skeen € 2299, ZR Race: € 799, ZR Team: € 499, Liteville: € 5500, HAIBIKE 2999,- €
· In case of loss of the equipment provided by us, the tenant is liable to pay: Saddlebag € 10, Inner tube € 5, Lock € 10, Tire Levers € 3, Pump € 17, Helmet € 30, Repair Kit € 3, Backpack € 25, Map € 15.
· If the bike is returned in an extremely dirty condition, a service charge of € 5 may apply.
· The daily rental price covers the period from 9 am until 7 pm, at the latest, depending on seasonal opening hours. We do not offer half-day prices etc. If the tenant wishes to pick the bike up the evening prior to the beginning of the rental period, an overnight-charge of € 5 shall apply.
· The bike is rented to the tenant in a fully functional condition and is to be returned in the same state. The tenant commits to treating the bike with due caution and care and to keep it away from sea-water and sand. The tenant is liable to pay damages to the bike resulting from accidents or improper use: SQlab Saddle: € 60, Grips: € 40, bumps or scratches: € 30 - € 400, tires: € 20.
· If the bike is damaged during the rental period, the tenant has no right to immediate replacement or repair.
· We do not pay for repairs performed by others during the rental period, unless we have previously agreed to do so.
· If the bike is not returned at the end of the rental period the rental fee for an additional day shall apply.
· Our reduced long-term rental prices only apply if the bike is rented for a continuous period.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.