Bike Maintenance Workshops
Whether you just use your bike to ride to work, are totally nuts about biking or plan a longer ride and need some maintenance skills, ROXYBIKE offers you bicycle workshops on the basic but essential skills to take care of your bike.
What our workshop includes:
- Basic bike anatomy
- Cycling jargon and part names
- Changing or fixing an inner tube and dealing with punctures
- An introduction into the adjustment and checking of brakes and brake blocks
- An intro into adjusting and indexing gears
- Fixing a broken chain
- Ideal tools to carry during a long ride and other useful things you should have in your kit bag.
Of course, we'll also be happy to answer questions and meet special wishes.
The fee for this 1 to 2-hour workshop is € 22 per person in a group, € 32 for a private course.